“Good quick homestyle cooking”
Review of Town & Country II

Town & Country II
Ranked #30 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: American
Fairport, New York
“Good quick homestyle cooking”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Nothing bad to say about Town & Country, it's a down home style cooking diner type place serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Service was fast and friendly, food came quickly, was good, a lot to eat for a good price.

• Visited February 2014

Batavia, New York
“Every meal, always delicious!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Whether you visit for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, soup, whatever - the food is always great! The service is always friendly and fast! The servings are always more than you can eat! The recent addition of authentic Greek desserts are just fantastic! I stop here quite often. Love the atmosphere, the food, the specials, the staff, love everything here!

• Visited October 2013
Coudersport, Pennsylvania, United States
“You won't leave hungry!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently took my family here for lunch as a break from our camping trip. Staff was friendly and prompt with taking our orders. Food arrived quickly and we were all very happy with our meals. I had two kids who ordered spaghetti off the kids menu. It was a large plate of spaghetti with a giant meatball. My kids are able to eat a lot and couldn't even finish 1/2 of the spaghetti. Compared to other places it would have been an adult size meal. I ordered the turkey dinner, came with a side salad, potatoes (fries), stuffing. A great value for a family of 5 and the bill was under $40.00! If we are ever in the area again will be back!

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Town & Country II Batavia New York”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stopped by for lunch on our way to Canada. Good value and quality for the entrees. Had delicious burgers. Stopped for breakfast on our way home. Lots of food at a reasonable price. Service was exceptional both times. Worth driving a couple miles out of our way. Found it by searching Trip Advisor. The reviews and the directions were spot on!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a great meal. My fish fry was so great looking when it arrived that I sent a photo of it to my friends. I had a side salad that was filled with vegetables. It was not your usual lettuce and tomato type. I selected salt potatoes. They were so much better than your usual french fry order. I efven had a slice of orange to add to the appearance of the meal. Staff were great and asked about coffee all the time. I would eat there again.