“Great food, very slow service”

Center Street Smoke House
Ranked #19 of 79 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food, very slow service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ate here twice in one week. Both times the food was great. Good BBQ, awesome biscuits, tasty sides, good portions. But both times the service was extremely slow. Worth the wait, but only if you have the time.

Visited March 2013

Binghamton, New York
“Hidden Gem in Genesee County!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our family LOVES this restaurant! The atmosphere is great, there's lots of space, it's not overly crowded or inundated with advertising and chochky stuff everywhere. Our party of 4 was seated promptly and waited on immediately. My margarita was PERFECTION- they asked exactly how I wanted it, which was nice. Our meals were delivered promptly and enjoyed by all. I like that the meat is not overly seasoned(grilled chicken wings, brisket) so I can slather my kind of bbq sauce on- the table offers 3 different kinds.
We had a groupon coupon and not a grumble was made nor were we slighted in service. We return to this consistently good, clean, friendly restaurant as often as we can!

• Visited March 2013
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
“Great BBQ! - in between Buffalo & Rochester”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stopped in twice as the food was so good in this small town of Batavia,NY while on biz trip to both cities. The 1st time was smoked ribs that were simply delicious with a side of homemade shredded pork & beans loaded with meat. The homemade garlic/cheese biscuits were flaky and served hot as it came from your mom's oven! The 2nd night was a Cheeseburger with crispy fries. The smoked -crispy bacon and raw red onions took this burger over the edge. Cooked just right and on a hard roll which was toasted & buttered. Next time I am in town, I am going for pulled pork and 1/2 chicken. I forgot also that Brisket looked very good when the server brought to another table.

Also good brews on tap. I ordered an IPA which was outstanding. Service was very good and food came out hot and in a reasonable time. The prices were also good being that the restaurant was located in downtown Batavia on a side street off Main Street.

Fun atmosphere for family or friends. The front room has a small bar with round tables, while the back-room had large wooden booths.

• Visited March 2013
Rochester, New York
“Satisfied very picky eater”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm very satisfied with their food, all the things we ordered are in great quality and tastes really great! Me and hubby are very picky eater and it pass our taste....the lady messed up my side dish order but she gave the dirty rice and beans so fast! Excellent service.... Great place to try!

Syracuse, New York
“Great time!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ate here this weekend. We had a large group of people and were nicely accomodated. The waitress was quick, friendly and every order came out correct. She correctly separated our checks. I had the pulled chicken, which was heavily seasoned with a taco-ish seasoning, but it was good. Loved the mac & cheese. Prices were decent. Overall, enjoyed our experience here and would return if we were in town again.

Visited January 2013