“Batavia's Original -- Greatly Improved”
Review of Pontillo's Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to revisit Batavia's Original on a couple of occasions since the former owner was released. Now under new management (Kathy & Linda), and along with some other staffing changes, the quality & consistency of the food has greatly improved. Other menu changes have been made.

I highly recommend that you visit, especially if you haven't been there in a while. I think you'll be very happy with the changes.

There are newer reviews for Pontillo's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a slice of the "HUGH" pizza that a sign out front advertises and 6 wings. The pizza was terrible, undercooked and only slightly warm when brought to the table. The wings were only warm. First and last stop at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

While this is not Pontillo's any longer it is the best pizza in the world. This was the highlight of our trip getting Pontillo's. The pizza and wings are AMAZING!!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This place is just bad, they consistently sell old chicken wings, as precooked and reheated. They should be ashamed

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We went there twice this past year, the last time was in August. This place has gone so far downhill that it is now off my "radar scope." It took us almost as hour and a half to get a mediocre pizza...they wouldn't even bring out my salad for a full hour! I tried talking to the management, but they didn't care at all. I'm not going back to this place. (But please note...the frachise Pontillo's take-out pizzerias in the other towns are still good. It's just the main restaurant in Batavia that has gone bad.)