“great place to go”

Ranked #19 of 79 Restaurants in Batavia
Batavia
“great place to go”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

I think for the portions they give the prices are absolutely reasonable. The food and servers are always fast and efficient. I've never eaten in a cleaner restaurant. And if there has ever been a problem with my meal I have been reimbursed or received a fresh order. You can't always expect everything to come out perfect every time you go out to eat. It's hard to find consistency, but I think they do a great job.

1 Thank sweetypie018

Buffalo, NY
“Completely mediocre”
Reviewed April 19, 2009

Given the funky name, my friends and I thought the Miss Batavia would be a cool little diner. Not true. Crappy food, average service. Very disappointing.

1 Thank glzz1
Batavia, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced, Poor Service, Little Variety”
Reviewed September 12, 2008

I ordered the Mac-n-Cheese and when the waitress brought my plate to me she had her thumb right in the food. I said to her, "I can't believe you stuck your thumb in my food."
"I didn't," she replied. When I told her that I could see the cheese on her nail, she said, "It's not cheese. It's butter."
-Also, they jack the prices on holidays. Even ones like Good Friday, and Halloween.
-The fish fries are inconsistent at best. I've had great fish fries and I've had terrible too. Don't order the chowder. It is not good.
- The soup du jour is always Beef Rosa Marina.

1 Thank camasza
Rochester
“The place is ROTTEN!”
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I found the food poor, the service poor, and the place was filthy. Stay away.

1 Thank NewYorkGirl2
New York
“Shorts Are Tacky”
Reviewed May 3, 2008

I do not like the girls wearing shorts.If they are not wearing panty hose it is a "HEALTH DEPT. ISSUE"......Also I had a hot dog and they charged me $2.25 for a little onion and hot sauce.More than the hot dog......Also they would not take my AAA CARD because they said it was not for lunches just dinners.I will not be back.

1 Thank DorothyNewYork