“Best breakfast value in Batavia”

Settler's Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Breakfast specials everyday, prices are really low. Service is great and owner is always on premises.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We are from out of town. We went there for breakfast. Breakfast was very good and delivered in a h manner. The staff welcomed us with a smile. Overall, a very good experience!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

One of my meals was at the Settlers Restaurant in Batavia, NY. From the outside it is just an average looking restaurant, however when entering the atmosphere is friendly and delightful. The wait staff was very efficient and knowledgeable and service was quick. The turkey dinner was moist and hot and when I order a slice of Carrot Cake I could not believe my eyes.

It covered the plate as was massive. Had to order a to go box because I could not eat it all. You should try Settlers, it was worth the stop.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Can't beat breakfast. Service excellent and served in less than 10 min. early bird prices are great. pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

It was a quiet diner like atmosphere, not too many people there. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food, however, was fabulous. We loved the soup so much we ordered another cup of it. My husband RAVED about the goat burger. He let me try a bite and he was right- burger perfection! Great place, great price. I definitely recommend it.