“A Classic”
Review of Pok-a-Dot

Pok-a-Dot
Ranked #31 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you're in Batavia NY you MUST eat here at least once. My last long weekend I actually went twice. Once for the Beef-on-wick (Batavia spelling, not weck). And once for a white hot, both times with what I consider the best fries on the planet covered in their exclusive beef gravy! Everything in life changes especially in Batavia but not the Pok-A-Dot!

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I loved working there when I was younger and go back when I am in the area for good food. I always get a beef on a hard roll with cheese. I'm not a weck fan. But they are outstanding so I am told! I can't wait to go back in a week to eat there!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Needed a quick spot on the South Side to grab lunch. Have ordered take out many times before but the experience of sitting in the diner setting and getting lunch in just a few minutes after ordering! They are known for their White hots and Roast Beef on Weck (I got it on a plain roll) it melted in your mouth! Cooked to perfection and a generous serving of fries freshly made! Prices are exceptionally low also! Looking forward to going back for some of the other menu items.

1  Thank MagicalDisney
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Old style diner with alot of history. They do not accept credit cards - cash only (just an FYI) but the food is cooked fresh right in front of you and they have a great following from many across the area. Not bad to visit and keep the "mom and pop" shops busy!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

But great as a local diner. Typical sandwiches and great beef on Weck (the west NY speciality). Not a high class joint, but a local, friendly, traditional atmosphere where you can watch your food be grilled and talk with the cook.

1  Thank Rick_Carr