“have no idea how anyone rated the service here anything above terrible. the servers were clueless, not helpful and rude.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #19 of 79 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

we went in for breakfast with a big group after a funeral. we asked to be at a tables together and since the place was nearly empty i didnt see what the problem was. the servers basically whined and looked at each other clueless before they sat us in a corner booth where only half of us could sit, leaving the rest of our group at random tables nearby. we all went there to mingle and have breakfast we were obviously in no rush. a totally different server came by us and interupted us to say in the most rude voice possible that "because we have a big group we werent going to get all of our food at the same time" and rolled her eyes as she walked away from our group...well, obviously. but she should mind her on business the server we did have was nice and helpful, and polite and never said our food would be a problem. i ordered a big meal, they forgot about my pancakes- i didnt even complain but my server came right over and appologized and said that the cook forgot about them.. no problems with it because the food was all cooked right and tasted good! but the other girls should get a lesson in being nicer to people, and especially since the place is located next door to a funeral home if a group of people wearing black came in youd think maybe theyve had a rough time i should try and be extra happy and smiles. a smille goes a long way... ...and with big groups.. big groups= more money and bigger tips.
bottom line, if you get the right server you will have a good experience there but apparently as a whole, most of the girls have bad attitudes and i have no idea how theyve worked there so long in customer service..

• Visited June 2013

Bowling Green, OH
“On the Good Side of Dennys”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have eaten at a lot of chains, including a good number of Denny's over the years. Generally I find the Deny's experience to lack luster, however, the staff at this Denny's was sharp, friendly and enhanced the experience.

My only criticism is their new bacon menu looks good, but paper thin bacon is no replacement for thick cut hand prepped eats at the local mom-n-pop establishments. As Denny's go, this one won't disappoint.

Visited April 2013
PA
“You know what you're gonna' get.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Service was great though, and the food was what you'd expect. The inside was recently updated and nice.

Visited August 2012
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

As usual, we got what we expected at Dennys, good food and friendly stafff. Resturant was clean and service was great.

Visited July 2012
Binghamton, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wouldn't eat there again.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

The waiter brought me out severely burnt fried eggs, and as he handed them to me he said wait, I can't serve you these, I can't serve someone something I myself would not eat...Nuff said.The waiter btw was extremely kind, and attentive.The food? The worse I have ever had at a Denny's, which is typically consistently decent.

Visited July 2012

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!