“Awesome Food”

Rancho Viejo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is real Mexican at its best. Had the roasted pablano pepper platter, it was amazing. Such great food thought I was back in Mexico. Service was very good, atmospher was even better.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I like the food, nice quiet place and prices are average. The salsa and chips are good. Staff is very friendly. One of my favorite places to go for dinner.

1  Thank NewYorker003
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Their food is authentic Mexican food and it is delicious! Cocktails are nicely prepared and delicious as well. The decor provided a very peaceful southwestern feeling. I love this place. I recommend starting with the chicken nachos and ordering something with carnitas. Staff is prompt, kind and very professional. Very clean as well.

1  Thank newdeal
Reviewed July 28, 2012

It was close to the worse food I have ever eaten with the exception of their chicken soup. Everthing I ordered had white queso cheese and no flavor at all. I also understand authenic mexican atmosphere, but please have the waiter know enough english to know how to take an order and describe the dish. The drinks seemed very expensive and watered down. Not what I would consider a repeat..

Reviewed June 10, 2012

As much as I want to like this place, I'm not a fan of their food. I gave it a second chance as I was hoping the first time was a fluke. My biggest complaint is the tomato sauce they use to top their dishes with - it doesn't taste authentic, but more than that it doesn't complement the food well.