“nice water park”

Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Batavia
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Fully Enclosed Body Slides 24’ Tall: Blue Barracuda: 169’ translucent blue Exits Building and comes back in. Crazy Cobra: 196 Orange with state of the art led Lighting inside, Exits building and goes back inside. Monsoon Lagoon: Children’s Pool & Play Area, Play Lagoon with Beach Entry. Yellow Single Racer Slide: Orange enclosed body slide. Hand Jets, Rope pull shower, 5 way tipping buckets, Mushroom Umbrella & More. Swim Lagoon:Basketball Hoop, Underwater Lighted Pool with waterfall, Underwater Lighted Hot Tub. Additional Features: 2 Birthday Party Rooms, Arcade with 15 plus Games and Photo booth, Full Service concession Stand, Men’s & Women’s Changing room, Locker rentals available. Don’t forget to check out the Gift Shop.
Buffalo, New York
3 attraction reviews
“nice water park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Took my 7 and 9 year kids and they really had a good time. Kids were off for a week and wanted to do some thing with them but didn't want to have to spend a lot of money or have tot travel far. This wasn't are first time here but I didn't tell the kids where we were going but as soon as we got close they knew and were very excited. I think there favorite area is the pool with the basketball net. I was also very pleased with our room we had. It was a standard rm with 2 double beds but the rooms are plenty big enough and u r not on top of one another and they are very clean which is very important to me when it comes to a hotel room and how well they are taken care of. I would deffinately reccomend this place to people even if they dont want to swim and just need a place to stay it's worth it. The only thing I think should be changed is I feel the waterpark needs to be expanded and new things to do and even putting an inside pool just to swim in would be awesome and i know my kids would love that. The staff were all friendly as well. We didn't experience any problems with are stay and we actually didn't want to leave.

Rochester, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great water park for small children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

My 7 and 10 year old loved it! My 15 year old was bored after the first 30 min. It is a nice inexpensive vacation for the family. This is our second stay here. The only mistake I made the first time was I reserved our room with a credit card and payed for our room with cash at check out. my card was billed alslo. I will always in the future pay with the card I made the reservation with to avoid being billed twice on accident.

South Dayton, New York, United States
“Waterpark of the year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

This waterpark in batavia was excellent! The water was nice and warm, there wasn't too many kids there and it was fun!! there was a lot of things to do there and thankfully target was right next to it. My kids loved it. They would defenitely go again. Our hotel room was awesome it had excellent service and the staff and housekeeping was really nice but the vending machines could use some work I asked my kids if they would get me a soda and they had to go to all the floors to find a vending machine that would take the bill. In general it was amazing!!!

Gasport, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If average is good enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Two of the children I took have never been to an indoorwater park before, and they loved it! When compared to other waterparks it lacks something. It's nice to have nearby but the value could be better.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tina H
Rochester, New York, United States
“New Years Eve 2012 and New Years Day 2013 Waterpark Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and our friend's family went to the Clarion for the New Years Eve party. Palm Island was a big hit for the both days. We all enjoyed the waterpark. The General Manager and his staff were very nice. The waterpark entertained our kids which ranged from 9-13 years of age as well as many of the adults that accompanied their children. This is definitely a nice get away with your family and friends!

Visited January 2013