“great water park for small children”

Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Batavia
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Fully Enclosed Body Slides 24’ Tall: Blue Barracuda: 169’ translucent blue Exits Building and comes back in. Crazy Cobra: 196 Orange with state of the art led Lighting inside, Exits building and goes back inside. Monsoon Lagoon: Children’s Pool & Play Area, Play Lagoon with Beach Entry. Yellow Single Racer Slide: Orange enclosed body slide. Hand Jets, Rope pull shower, 5 way tipping buckets, Mushroom Umbrella & More. Swim Lagoon:Basketball Hoop, Underwater Lighted Pool with waterfall, Underwater Lighted Hot Tub. Additional Features: 2 Birthday Party Rooms, Arcade with 15 plus Games and Photo booth, Full Service concession Stand, Men’s & Women’s Changing room, Locker rentals available. Don’t forget to check out the Gift Shop.
Rochester, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great water park for small children”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My 7 and 10 year old loved it! My 15 year old was bored after the first 30 min. It is a nice inexpensive vacation for the family. This is our second stay here. The only mistake I made the first time was I reserved our room with a credit card and payed for our room with cash at check out. my card was billed alslo. I will always in the future pay with the card I made the reservation with to avoid being billed twice on accident.

Visited February 2013

South Dayton, New York, United States
“Waterpark of the year”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This waterpark in batavia was excellent! The water was nice and warm, there wasn't too many kids there and it was fun!! there was a lot of things to do there and thankfully target was right next to it. My kids loved it. They would defenitely go again. Our hotel room was awesome it had excellent service and the staff and housekeeping was really nice but the vending machines could use some work I asked my kids if they would get me a soda and they had to go to all the floors to find a vending machine that would take the bill. In general it was amazing!!!

Visited February 2013
Gasport, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If average is good enough”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Two of the children I took have never been to an indoorwater park before, and they loved it! When compared to other waterparks it lacks something. It's nice to have nearby but the value could be better.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tina H
Rochester, New York, United States
“New Years Eve 2012 and New Years Day 2013 Waterpark Fun!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and our friend's family went to the Clarion for the New Years Eve party. Palm Island was a big hit for the both days. We all enjoyed the waterpark. The General Manager and his staff were very nice. The waterpark entertained our kids which ranged from 9-13 years of age as well as many of the adults that accompanied their children. This is definitely a nice get away with your family and friends!

Visited January 2013
Buffalo, New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Mini, mini, mini H2O Park”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My kids had fun while I had work to do, but this is definitely not a destination place. Don't think you are going to take your kids to this place specifically fire the water park. It is very small. Cool if you are local and want to get out of the snow for a couple hours.