“Amazing Curry”

Salsa & Curry
Batavia, New York
“Amazing Curry”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the curry sauce with naan, it was great! It's a sweet sauce, very flavorful and not too spicy. It's locally owned, the family is nice. The prices are very reasonable. It's a great alternative to the 'same old, same old'.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank KathieKat

Oakfield, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Food is very good...much better Mexican food than the other Mexican restaurant in town. The atmosphere is a little odd. Music was okay, but the running video was nothing short of odd.

• Visited March 2013
Warren, Pennsylvania
“They deliver”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

It was nice to have an alternative to Pizza when staying in town. They delivered to our hotel and the food (Indian and Mexican) provided a nice choice for the family.

Visited February 2013
Western New York
“Good mexican, hot curry dishes”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Main portion of menu is Mexican but it also offers a limited Indian menu. I tried the curry and it was HOT. Good tasting though. Excellent Chimighangas and the shredded cheese they use is really good.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jndallen1
Bergen, New York
“Not like any Indian food I have ever had”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We thought we'd try it as we have to drive to Henrietta to buy Indian food for the past 20+ years. This is unlike any Indian food that I have ever had. Chicken Makhani is supposed to be "Butter Chicken" and this was different than any Makhani that I have had. My husband's Carnitas weren't so great either. Rather boring. The rice is not Basmati or Jasmine, and if it is, it is overcooked to have no flavor whatsoever. To top it off, I requested extra rice to take home with my leftovers (Palak Paneer) (because they don't serve you much) and I had to pay $2 and was not informed of that. We were very disappointed and won't return.

• Visited September 2012