“great food in a cozy atmosphere!”
Review of O'Lacy's Irish Pub

O'Lacy's Irish Pub
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 13, 2014

my husband and I ate here for an early supper before going to a concert at Darien Lake. Great food and beer variety. Super quick service. We will go back when in Batavia again!

There are newer reviews for O'Lacy's Irish Pub

Reviewed May 16, 2014

When I worked in a local business, we gathered here after work every few weeks to hang out. Everything about it is great.

The selections are above average for Western NY.

The quality of the service is great. Quick and efficient.

The food is acceptable but to me that is secondary to everything else.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stopped by tonight because of the rating. One of the worse dining experiences I've had! The waitress was great and the food came out quick. The food - was something else. My son and I had the lamb stew. Very bland. Adding lots of salt & pepper didn't do any good. The wife's reuben was one of the worse she's ever had. One grandson had a grilled cheese. He only could eat 1/4 of it. I ordered a Guinness and it was very bad. Bottom of the keg or something else. When my parents were alive we went to a lot of excellent restaurants in Batavia.
A total waste of $91.00

Reviewed May 12, 2014

What a neat place! My husband and I tried the reuben's at the suggestion of our server. Very good idea, as they were fantastic. The perfect meld of meat, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and TI dressing. Yummy. My son tried the sheppard's pie and as advertised, he couldn't put it all away. Our Guinness was delivered with a perfect shamrock on the top. All and all, a great meal at a very reasonable price. If we lived nearby, O'Lacy's would certainly be a place we'd frequent. Staff was very nice and the place is just generally inviting. When in Batavia, be sure to give this place a try!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Excellent service, excellent food, good price, entire family had good meals, portion sizes were good as well. The place had this warm, inviting feeling. I would definitely eat here again and recommend this to anyone driving by Batavia.