“Great inviting feel.”

Dining options: Late Night
Iowa
“Great inviting feel.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Excellent service, excellent food, good price, entire family had good meals, portion sizes were good as well. The place had this warm, inviting feeling. I would definitely eat here again and recommend this to anyone driving by Batavia.

• Visited April 2014

Batavia, New York
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ok I have to say that I was never a Reuben fan until I had O'Lacy's Reubens! They have the best ones I have ever had (now I have tried many since, but always come back to theirs). The atmosphere is fun and always enjoy the staff there! Love their food, their prices are not too bad either!

Visited March 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Great Atmosphere and Good Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've been to O'Lacy's a handful of times and both visits were great. I visited Ireland last year and entering this restaurant brought back all of our great memories. It's adorable inside and just like a real Irish pub! The service was great - we came in around 12:30am with a group of friends after hitting a few spots on a Saturday night. The bartenders were very friendly and chatted with us a bit. During my first visit, we had dinner and the food and service were very good. It's a great place to have a few drinks and enjoy some conversation. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
Rochester, New York, United States
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stopped in yesterday for an early supper. The atmosphere is exactly as it should be, a quaint Irish Pub, not kitschy at all like some can be. Our waitress was very attentive and offered some suggestions to consider in addition to house specials of the day. My wife got the "Shepherd's Pie" and I had a Beef on Weck. We also got a basket of their homemade chips (garlic flavored). Everything was very good. I'd rate the sandwich among the best I've had anywhere. Looking forward to a return visit soon.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Albans, Vermont
“Irish Pub in Batavia NY”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

A charming old country pub. Friendly staff, friendly locals makes this a fun place to visit. The food is very good Irish pub fare. I pass through Batavia at least once every year for the past eleven years and this is my eating an drinking establishment. There are always interesting people to visit with. It's a fun place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carl M

Been to O'Lacy's Irish Pub? Share your experiences!