“our stay at days inn”

Days Inn Batavia Darien Lake Theme Park
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Batavia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

the bar is nice the bartender grace is awesome she took care of us she made our stay a little more pleasant, the service was good. The hotel staff was pretty good. They took the time to listen to me and did everything they could to make my stay as awesome as they could.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Cody O, General Manager at Days Inn Batavia Darien Lake Theme Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank You so much for your feedback. I greatly appreciate the time it took you to fill this out. I will pass your comments on down to my team! Hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Snowing, cold and very tired I pulled in to a sign showing the way to a Days Inn. At first I thought oh no, it looked a little dodgy from the outside but when entering all was well. The female receptionist was great, a looker too, and the rate was good concidering where I was. The room was a pleasant surprise, clean, large and well equiped, the TV was a let down but the speed of the internet made up for it. I had dinner in their bar along with a few beers, basic but lovely. Breakfast was good. The whole experience was pleasant.

Room Tip: when the weather is good I would imagine this is a great place to stay, pool, gym and bar
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Cody O, General Manager at Days Inn Batavia Darien Lake Theme Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your time to fill out this survey. I appreciate the feedback and will let our staff know. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at cody@daysinn-batavia.com

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 4, 2012

You getvwhatvyou pay for. $59 plus taxes gets a tired room, the heat did not work, the tv remote was missing, Water that was brown when it started coming out of the faucet, a sorry excuse for an exercise room, and generally poor maintenance and cleanliness. Also, nobody asked if we were in the Windham rewards program.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Cody O, Operations Manager at Days Inn Batavia Darien Lake Theme Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you so much for letting us know of these issues that you encountered. In order to improve and rectify the situation, we need guest feedback . I would like to deeply apologize for the issues you encountered with your stay. I am working with the necessary departments to rectify these issues to make sure that they do not occur again. If I can be of further assistance please email me at cody@daysinn-batavia.com

Reviewed November 9, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This place is old and poorly renovated. It smells like a slightly moldy basement. Thee carpets were new but looked like they werre a do-it-youself installation. The room was about $80 (TT&L). I think it was worth a max of $49 . . . and that is a stretch. It is located right at the highway off ramp and, from outside appear the best of that lot. If I had it to do over againI'd drive the short distance to one of the newer hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was my first time staying at a days inn and hopefully my last, Motel is outdated and dirty, wireless did'nt work in my room. The deluxe Continental breakfast consisted of a bagel and coffee served in a cold dark room

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends