“Great Choice”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Very clean and the wait staff was very nice and helpful. The food was very good and plentiful. We ordered panini's, which were HUGE! I felt bad because I couldn't finish mine and the waitress asked if I liked it. I chuckled and told her it was too big and ate as much as I could! I think whatever you order, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank july

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Here is a great place to eat at when in Sullivan County. I've been eating here for over ten years and have never been disappointed. They greet and serve you with a smile,the food is hot and fresh and the drinks are always cold. This is the place to go if you want a homestyle Italian meal. From the pizza to the entrees you won't be disappointed. Trust me you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I just had lunch here today! Love the personal pan garlic pizza. I have also had dinner at this restaurant. The food is very good and they give you so much that we usually leave with enough food for lunch the next day.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Il Castello has an extensive menu, and the food is both delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

We've been there at least 20 times, and the pizza has never failed. Much bigger than you would think - the "medium" is 16 inches and topping portions are lavish - and fine quality too. Solid service as well, and many other things on the menu we can vouch for, especially the subs.