“A great meal for 5” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Bottle and Glass

The Bottle and Glass
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tring, England, United Kingdom
“A great meal for 5”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We enjoyed a great meal for 5 people here at the Bottle and Glass, we have driven past it so many times. The staff were friendly and the service was good, the food was excellent, certainly the best sirloin I have had in a while!! I will certainly return!

• Visited May 2014

Reading, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable luch stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

My sister and I stopped on our way to stay at a spa nearby and were very pleased to find such an individual, well presented pub. Good feeling as we walked in as felt clean and tidy.

Service was efficient (they were not busy) and friendly and although we only had starters they were excellent, I had the fish bake.

Fresh flowers in the clean loos left a good impression.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Some good and some less good aspects to the B & G in Gibraltar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

It was a pleasant evening overall but some greater attention to details would have pushed this to a 4 rating . The welcome at the bar was good . There were some interesting specials .. I had the mixed fish and seafood pie which was good but could have been better if with a crispy finish and perhaps with the addition of herbs and/or light spices . I was surprised that in ordering a full meal we still had to pay for olives with drinks and that with coffees at the end there were no chocolates to go with it .. at the prices paid this would have been appropriate . 3 of us had the Manchego starter .. it was pleasant enough but the cheese was wafer thin and at £6.95 I would have expected more .

1 Thank hilltopOxon
Chinnor, United Kingdom
“Attentive, friendly staff and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is a lovely little pub which my partner and I have visited on several occasions. They do wonderful home cooked food, and the staff are all very friendly and welcoming. What more could you ask for?

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

One of the worst burgers I have eaten at any price, let alone £11.95. Partner's pasta dish was "bland".

Visited April 2014