“OK Diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2009

Classic diner-type menu with a few Greek ethnic items. I tried the Souvlaki but found it a bit oily for my taste.

I'm told that the place has a local following.

There are newer reviews for Malta Diner Incorporated

Reviewed November 12, 2007

My husband and I eat here at least once a month, and love it. They have excellent breakfast foods; omelette's, pancakes, french toast, etc. it's all very good. It makes it hard to choose! Their cheeseburgers, club sandwiches, and hot open faced turkey (or roast beef) are all fantastic as well. We love diners, and this is one of our favorite "cheap eats" in the area!

3  Thank Farr81901
Reviewed June 10, 2007

If anyone is planning on visiting the Saratoga/Capital District of central NY, don't waste your money at some overpriced eatery. On Route 9, just a few minutes south of Saratoga and about 15 minutes north of Albany, you will find a delightful Greek-owned diner called the Malta Diner. My husband and I have eaten here several times and never been disappointed. Last time we were there, we had a HUGE Greek salad for an appetizer, for $7.95. The lettuce was crisp and fresh and it was served in a massive glass bowl, enough for four people. You must have the Athenian chicken; it is absolutely to die for and there was enough for lunch the next day. Their club sandwiches and reubens are also great, most come with chips or a pickle or a side of potato salad. Prices are about $8-9 dollars for a sandwich platters and $12-$15 for entrees. Last time we went, our total bill was $33 and we would've tried the Baklava if they hadn't fed us so well!

4  Thank NYDayTripper66