“Malta Diner What a great find!!!!”

Malta Diner Incorporated
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I was very pleased with the Malta Diner. My family and I ate there three times on a recent visit to Saratoga. Each time the meal was excellent. My favorite I must admit is the blueberry pie, freshly made yummy!!!! The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I read some of the negative reviews below and I need to say that my experiences were very positive. I highly recommend the place for a quick enjoyable meal.

1  Thank Bill V

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

To start off, Unlike other reviewers, I don't go to a diner to east fish or steak or any dish with expensive ingredients. Looking for a good and quick breakfast with fresh coffee and for my two visits here this place delivered. If you're traveling, it's right off the Northway. The place is clean and the service has always been good with frequent coffee refills.

1  Thank Lefty12345
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Today, my husband and I were taking our teenage grandson back home to his parents, after a shortened visit. We waited until this exit to get off and look for a place to eat. One time, his Dad had suggested a diner in the Albany area. It took a little while to get a waitress to come to our booth. She was quite personable. No milkshakes were available due to malfunction of equipment, but a burger for Grandpa, a wrap and fries for Max, and some potato salad for me were fine.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We were warmly welcomed by a cheerful hostess, and seated immediately. Our waitress, Dawn, was quick to take our drink orders. It didn't take long for our food to come out. It was cooked to order, exactly how we wanted it. The burgers were juicy, the fries hot and fresh. The ladies room was very clean. and the coffee was excellent!

1  Thank possonrm
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped in for quick, late lunch. Clam chowder was excellent, reuben sandwich absolutely great, and good potato salad. Wish Malta Diner was closer to home.

1  Thank StevenJ380