“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is a nice little place with great food. The daily specials are always good. If your a french onion soup fan, it is very good here. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Service is fast and friendly.

2  Thank lu131fitter

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We came across the Diner on a busy rainy morning. The waitress was very sweet and attentive. The Steak and eggs were cooked perfectly. We would definitely go back.

3  Thank Carolyn G
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I went today for dinner the service was terrible. I asked for the steak well done they bring it to me rear. The watier just dropped it off and left. It took me ten minutes to get her back and all she had to say about it was that it's hard to tell when steak is done.Then when she brough it back to me it was hard and dryed out. After that the only time that she came back to my table was to give me the check.

2  Thank sweetheart12074
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had lunch here. Nothing special. Would not go again.

2  Thank BrigetteB
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Portions were quite large, service good and food was very good

1  Thank ggent