“Not worth bothering to go to”

Malta Diner Incorporated
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I went today for dinner the service was terrible. I asked for the steak well done they bring it to me rear. The watier just dropped it off and left. It took me ten minutes to get her back and all she had to say about it was that it's hard to tell when steak is done.Then when she brough it back to me it was hard and dryed out. After that the only time that she came back to my table was to give me the check.

2  Thank sweetheart12074

Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had lunch here. Nothing special. Would not go again.

2  Thank BrigetteB
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Portions were quite large, service good and food was very good

1  Thank ggent
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My boyfriend and i were on our way home from lake george and being tired and hungry, we stopped to rest at the Malta diner. There were a few other guests there, it was quiet but very warm and inviting. My boyfriend got the french dip sandwich and i got french toast. We ended up taking a lot to go, and i couldn't resist taking a cannoli home with me.

3  Thank Red1088
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Breakfasts are top notch. Prices are very good as is the service.

3  Thank Travler1888