“Sooo Many Choices”

Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Charlton, NY
“Sooo Many Choices”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

There is so much crammed in this little deli its hard to choose & the staff is so friendly. I have only been a couple times and I want everything when I go there! They're super speedy, but not pushy. Such a great selection of everything - hot & cold dishes, drinks and desserts. Most people probably don't even notice it on their way to Saratoga, but it is so worth a visit. Its near the Ballston Spa Fire House. You'll love it!

• Visited June 2014

Ballston Spa, New York
“Tasty food”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Russell's Deli reminds me of a NY Deli. We have never been disappointed we any of our food selection. There are plenty of hot choices which are homemade and definitely delicious along with numerous cold sandwiches and salads. The staff is very friendly and willing to customize any of their selections to the customers likes.
The service is quick and friendly.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Deli! (Rating is for breakfast but I'm sure lunch is great too!)”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This place is a gem that I wish I would visit more often. You walk in to a warm welcome and an attentive staff (Generally just the owner and 1 other employee). Food is delicious and fresh and made on the spot (no foil wrapped sandwiches waiting in a warmer). They use Boar's Head which is definitely a plus. I have yet to get lunch there but I'm sure its just as good as the breakfast. I often find myself staring into the glass case at the salads thinking I should finally try one but as I'm waiting for my breakfast sandwich/wrap It just doesn't right. Plus, I'm usually grabbing breakfast on my way somewhere so its not like I'm headed home to be able to put it in the fridge. I frequent this place as often as I can, definitely worth leaving the house a little early instead of having to run to DD or McD's.

• Visited January 2014
Ballston Spa, New York
“Excellent Soups, Salad, Baked Goods & More!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I'm shocked that no one has reviewed Russell's Deli since every time I go by, the parking lot is packed. I believe that all the food in prepared in house including the real roast turkey and roast beef. Soups, salads and other hot dishes are delicious and creative.

Stop by and check it out! Open early morning (stop for a muffin on the way to work?) but closes after lunch.

Visited January 2014