“Great Experience!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Clifton Park, New York
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My friend and I stumbled upon this restaurant by a google search. We're always looking to try new places. Everyone was nice from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. The owner was behind the bar serving and was fantastic. She explained what was in the dishes we were trying and made other recommendations for future visits. Not only was she nice, but there were customers at the bar that were friendly and made our visit fun. Everything from the food to the drinks and service was wonderful. The prices were reasonable and for the first time I actually staid for an after dinner drink and enjoyed the company of the patrons and owner. My friend and I were very pleased with our experience and are looking forward to going back and trying more menu items!

• Visited February 2014

WIlton Ny
“I think this is my new favorite place”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We won a gift certificate and took several months to use it, now that we have been I am ashamed I waited so long. I was surprised to find this was Meditteranean/Greek. I didnt know it and was very pleased. I knew what kind of experience we were in for when they put a teaser of marinated olive with bread. My husband and I just looked at each other and grinned. Kelly our server was well informed and excited about us trying everything. She said she was PROUD to work at this restaurant. My husband has been a server at over a dozen restaurants and he said that is a rare thing to find.
In any case, had the lemon/chicken/rice soup that has a long Greek name that was spectacular and soothed my flu-ish head. I also had a grilled cheese app that was great too. There is just a load of love put into these dishes. Ambiance not overdone, friendly and warm and we will definitely be going back!

• Visited January 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Extremely good and unusual for area”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I recently moved to upstate NY from Seattle and Brooklyn - I found Strata to be one of the best eating experiences in this region. It's unusual fare for upstate NY, they know their middle eastern herbs and how to use olive oil. The pork was BOMB. They also make lots of ingredients in house, serve good fish, and have a unique wine selection (not the same as all the restaurants up here that use similar distributers). The owner was on the floor while we were there and introduced herself to everyone, which was lovely. I would highly recommend this spot for a nice date, to show off to a foodie, or to bring a small group that likes lots of dishes and wine, Mediterranean style.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Rosemarie F
Ballston Spa, New York
“Great dining expereince”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Authentic Greek dishes - great selection of wines and very attentive staff! We've been there twice and plan to go back

Visited November 2013
New York
“Beyond anything I have ever tasted in this area”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Fine service, lovely atmosphere, delectable food start to finish. Refined, fresh, complex flavored. Chef Joseph came out to share secrets in food prep

• Visited December 2013