“Nice place. Great coffee and other drinks”
Review of Coffee Planet

Coffee Planet
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ballston Spa
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Great drinks overall. Service was friendly. Atmosphere was very nice- a good jibe as soon as you walked in and it only got better. A good place to stop.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Planet

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went in to this place because it said it had a gluten free menu on my find me gluten free app however the staff did not seem very knowledgable about what they offered that was gluten free and didn't seem all that interested in finding out for me. I asked which lattes would be safe and they just sort of looked at me and I said like would an iced mocha latte be ok, is the chocolate syrup gluten free, she said she wasn't sure but didn't offer to look and let me see the ingredient list. So I said ok just give me an iced coffee and while she was making it I asked if their homemade ice cream was gluten free and she said oh I don;t think so I wouldn't try it....OOOOKay, then she said UMmm we are out of Iced coffee cups can I put it in a hot cup instead, so I said sure I guess, but that was a mistake because the cup soon started to collapse. It was 90 degrees out and there out of iced coffee cups, not good planning. I asked what other gluten free menu items they had and she pointed to some udis muffins that they had on the counter. No mention of any sandwiches or "main" items that were available and they did not have a separate menu to give me. That being said the coffee was a very good strong coffee.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've been stopping in for coffee, lunch, dinner and more for years.

Back when it first opened, Coffee Planet was literally a little hole in the wall; they've since doubled in size. Custom specialty hot beverages and a liberal assortment of desserts beckon as you arrive. Several self-serve coffee flavors (and teas) are within easy reach. Menu options range from breakfast scones, muffins, bagels, to soups, sandwiches and salads - vegetarian and vegan choices available.

Gorgeous exposed brick walls, casual cafe style seating, wifi access, board games and friendly staff lend a homey atmosphere to the place. Check out the tip jar for your daily dose of humor!

The downside? Coffee Planet closes each evening at 7pm (and Sundays at 3pm) except for the first Fridays of the month!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

A very nice place to meet with friends/business to sit down for a nice Scone & Coffee. Good turn over so tables are available.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Great coffee, great soup, etc. It's a friendly down home hangout with live music sometimes, a free book exchange, etc. Prepare to be delighted.