“Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2010

July,31,2010
We were there today for dinner with friends and it was excellent,my husband was in a wheelchair and the young gentleman came out put down the ramp and took my husband right into the restaurant when we left he came back and took him back outside for us,the food was excellent right from the soup,bread,salad,main entree and desert,and the waitress was extremely pleasant and very friendly.More people shoild give you good reviews because you do deserve them and we will be back again.

Reviewed July 13, 2010

It has only been recently that I returned to the Spa Brahaus. What a fantastic meal. The homemade soup and bread to start were wonderful. My salad was crisp and not swimming in salad dressing. I ordered the Roast Brauten. I was so pleased when it arrived. The steak was perfectly cooked and the onion crisps were outstanding. My side dish was a phenomenal twice baked potato. I had the german chocolate layer cake for dessert. Although this was not homemade, it was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The waitstaff was attentive. At no time was I hurried. Go, enjoy and bring a doggie bag home!

Reviewed April 9, 2010

The meal started off well (yummy soup and salad) but alas the main course was not very good. The service was outstanding but it seems like this restaurant may on its last legs. I would only go back to drink the German beer while listening to peaceful German music (this place is not a hofbrauhaus).

1  Thank No_junkmail
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I like the interior design of this place immensely. It has a real old time german feel to it. Sadly, the quality of the food has been in decline over the years. The soup and salad that come with the meal are excellent. However the meal is where it goes down hill. You will be served canned vegetables, a frozen twice baked potato, and over cooked meat. My wife refuses to go back. Even though the meals tend to suck I still like this place. It has become my secret getaway. I'll go sit at the bar, order soup, salad and a couple warsteiner's.

Reviewed July 3, 2009

This place used to be really good, as recently as 2006/2007 Unfortunately, I think that the chef has gotten too old and can't taste the food anymore.

My wife and I had a really awful experience. The coke (yes, coke) was sour-tasting -- the fountain must not have been cleaned in awhile. My schnitzel tasted freezer-burned and my wife's sauerbraten was dry and cooked to oblivion. Everything was coated with a heavy brown sauce that was too old and had too much nutmeg.

Very sad -- this was a favorite restaurant of several relatives.

2  Thank duffbeer703