“My favorite place to eat. It is always...”
Review of Publik House

Publik House
Ranked #7 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2010

My favorite place to eat. It is always full and their pizza is the reason. The staff is fun and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

I've lived in the area for six months and tried every pizza from Albany to Saratoga and the Publik House pizza is the best by far! I drive almost 20 miles out of my way just to get their pizza.

Chris K.

Reviewed September 7, 2009

The pizza here is great. The buffalo chicken pizza is my fav! A must try!

Reviewed July 7, 2009

One can argue about the "best" pizza, I suppose but it is often a matter of personal taste (thin or thick crust, etc). I'll just state that they make darn good pizza here. My wife had the double-white pizza and I had linguini and sausage. The pizza was outstanding and had just the right amount of garlic. The sausage was a bit bland but the sauce was good. Overall a very nice experience.

Generally half of this place is a bar. The other half the restaurant. Not at all up-scale or gentrified. Seems to be popular with locals. (A lady next to us offered advice on ordering).

Total tab was about $30 including tax and a couple of beers

Reviewed June 14, 2009

The pizza is very thick crust pizza. The cheese is just mozzarella -- very bland. they often undercook the pizza, leaving the crust doughy. The sauce has pork and chicken in it, so it is not vegetarian.

The restaurant is dark and dingy, and the seating definitely lacks ambiance. For the price, this should be a quality experience.

Bar area is depressing.