“Go D-Line !!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Malta, New York
“Go D-Line !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Brought a group of football coaches for dinner here - everyone LOVED it! Great sporty atmosphere, owner was soooo nice, food was really good! Appetizers were especially good - Irish Nachos are amazing! Prices were average and service was terrific! Will definitely be back :)

“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stopped in on my way thru town and the good was great!!! I recommend the fish special on Fridays. Service was excellent and drinks were cold. Great experience!

Albany
“New Favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

My overall experience was wonderful. It was my first visit and surely will not be my last. I was very pleased with the service. The owners and staff were accommodating as well as friendly. The atmosphere was comfortable, clean and above all, delicious food. Also, best cupcakes too! Price range is reasonable. The menu has a wide variety of choices. Great place for just a drink at the bar right down to a gathering or party in their adirondack decor room. Plenty of parking and handicap accessible. I highly recommend The D-Line Pub. You won't be disappointed. For more information check out their website and Facebook page. I can not wait to go back.

Tucson, Arizona
“poor experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Had the fish fry and all I could say was my mistake wan not returning it. Tasted as if the oil was old. Is fish fry supposed to be tough as if you'd need a steak knife to cut it?
Wife had the prime rib sandwich. Was good, but skimpy.
Do not think we'll return.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank m s
Ballston Spa, New York
“A Golden Nugget on the Dline-pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I am new to the area and was pleased to find the D-Line Pub. I have had some terrific burgers in there since but I want to mention two of the best .. the Fish Fingers and the Prime Rib shaved sliced for sandwiches. Simply delicious. The ambiance is great with a wrap around deck on the outside. I would say .. staying for lunch or dinner this a great place with great people, thanks.