“meme 3348 LOVE IT!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Saratoga Springs, New York
“meme 3348 LOVE IT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went to the DLine Pub for lunch with a friend and was so surprised! The food was excellent, I had the D Line salad and it was fantastic, was so glad I ordered the small because I had all I could do to finish it, my friend had the fish fingers and there was enough for 2. We had Bill for our waiter and he was super!! Definitely the place to go. Loved the patio.

• Visited June 2014

“Best burgers around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Best burgers in the Saratoga area! Not to mention the amazing staff and beautiful bartender! Definitely worth the stop, you'll be back for more.

Ballston Spa, New York
“Best Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is a great place to eat, especially if you love burgers! They have a great menu, lots to chose from. The restaurant was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. Definitely going back.

Ballston Spa, New York
“great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Place was very clean. Service was excellent. Waiter was very curteous and friendly. Food was hot when delivered to us . quite a selection to choose from the menu. . Food was delicious. In fact it was better than most. good portions were given. great burgers !!

Clifton Park, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sandwiches in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Wife and I have been here several times and they have never failed us! I have picked something different every time, which is unsual for me. Usually I stick with a home run and do not risk it. They have delivered on every order. Sweet potato fries are perfect. Turkey sandwich with dressing and cranberry sauce hasn't been delivered better. Try to save room for a cupcake, which she bakes on-site. Peanut Butter Cup cupcake was our last guilty pleasure AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! I really enjoy every stop we make to the D-Line.

• Visited February 2014