“Unpretentious and really good”
Review of Good Morning Cafe - CLOSED

Good Morning Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stumbled upon Good Morning Cafe while traveling in Saratoga Springs where even the poor restaurants have lines during the summer. A few minutes away in Ballston Spa was the Good Morning.

Excellent food, with a farm fresh organic bent. The french toast was some of the best I have ever had and the pancakes were a large portion, whole grain and with real maple syrup. Good food, good value, you can see how they are by all of the locals coming in for breakfast.

Highly recommended and worth the trip

There are newer reviews for Good Morning Cafe

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We first learned of Good Morning Cafe one week ago, and today we made the hour long trip from our home to enjoy the absolutely best restaurant breakfast we have had in many years! The staff greeted us with inviting smiles and pleasant personalities...the atmosphere was uplifting, clean, and comfortable...the menu offered a selection for every appetite. Before our first cup of coffee was gone, our meals were delivered. The portions of fresh, perfectly prepared food were DELICIOUS (with "Jim's Hoppin' Home Fries" being a favorite!) Our server, Jessie, and the owner, Nancy, made us feel as if we were family...what a refreshing and happy way to start our day!

1  Thank 286charlie
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The Good Morning Cafe is a wonderful place to start your day. Start with a cup of their wonderful coffee and then peruse their menu. There is something delicious for everyone, whether you're gluten free, a vegan or one who still enjoys the traditional breakfast.
The owner takes great pride in using the best and freshest local ingredients.
The prices are very reasonable and the servings bountiful.
The staff is very attentive even at the busiest of times.
I love that it has a parking lot,making it so much more accessible than Saratoga and yet you are very close to there without the hassle
I highly recommend this cafe , you won't be disappointed

1  Thank evamux
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good Morning Cafe is absolutely amazing! I have never had a bad experience there. One great thing about them is that they give back to the community so much. If you order certain items on their menu, they will donate to a charity. For example, iced coffee or iced tea goes to help farming villages in Cambodia. I would definitely recommend their "Smoked Spuds!" They use all local ingredients, which is amazing! You can tell their food is fresh! I'll be going back again soon...

1  Thank Maura B
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I am fortunate enough to live close to Good Morning Cafe and hands down, it is my favorite place to go for breakfast. I have to eat gluten free, and they make the most amazing gluten free pancakes. They also provide gluten free toast and are careful not to cross contaminate as well. The ingredients are quality, the food is delicious and the environment is very casual, warm and family friendly. My husband always orders the ham hash because he loves it so much. There are also lots of vegetarian and vegan options on the menu. I do recommend Good Morning Cafe!

1  Thank coachrobinlee