“Best Breakfast - especially if you are gluten free”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Good Morning Cafe - CLOSED

Good Morning Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ballston Spa, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast - especially if you are gluten free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I am fortunate enough to live close to Good Morning Cafe and hands down, it is my favorite place to go for breakfast. I have to eat gluten free, and they make the most amazing gluten free pancakes. They also provide gluten free toast and are careful not to cross contaminate as well. The ingredients are quality, the food is delicious and the environment is very casual, warm and family friendly. My husband always orders the ham hash because he loves it so much. There are also lots of vegetarian and vegan options on the menu. I do recommend Good Morning Cafe!

1 Thank coachrobinlee

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Excellent Breakfast Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Decor is minimal, but the food is bountiful and the waitress was very pleasant and attentive. The menu is extensive. The location is close enough to Saratoga to be convenient, but far enough away from downtown to be accessible during track season. TOTALLY worth the trip!

3 Thank rsilver439
Scottsdale
“Horrible and expensive!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

If you cannot make an egg over medium correctly, you should NOT be open for breakfast!!!My daughter and I just had breakfast there this morning. She ordered a design your own omelette. FYI they do not have spinach!! They put spring mix of lettuce in your omelette! It was on the small side too. Her toast was NOT toasted. The home fries overseasoned. I ordered 2 eggs over medium, they were overcooked so I did send them back. The blueberry pancakes have absolutely no flavor, tasted like cardboard. It is summer time in NY, why can you not use fresh blueberries?!? To top it off the bill was 35.00!! I wouldn't mind paying that amount but there were just too many things wrong here!

Rochester, New York
“Gluten free pancakes! And unusual offerings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

As you can tell by my title, I have to eat gluten free and their gluten free pancakes are out of this world! They are $4 a pancake but were definitely worth it to me. They did have sugar free syrup but ran out of that on a Saturday morning. We had a mixed experience. We went late one Friday morning and had excellent service. I had just scrambled eggs and a pancake and my husband had the vegetable hash. We were both very happy and decided to return the next day. On Saturday morning it was packed! We were lucky to sit down right away but the food took much longer. My husband ordered the home made warm applesauce and gluten free pancakes which were delicious. I ordered the tofu scramble which was tofu, eggs and vegetables and turmeric. It was totally tasteless. We were so hungry when we got our food that we ate it anyway and I did say something to the waiter but not until after we had eaten it all so I didn't expect any kind of accomodation. And of course, I had the pancakes.The coffee is good..I'd go back for the pancakes but not on Saturday morning!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Avery510
Clifton Park, New York
“Father's Day Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

My one request for Father's Day this year was a good breakfast. My wife suggested the Good Morning Cafe, and after reading the menu I was in. We thankfully beat the rush and got a table after only a ten minute wait. The food was good - I had a breakfast sandwich that kept me full til dinner, and the family enjoyed their meals, too. They were very accommodating of my daughter's food allergies, and the staff was very friendly. We will be back again, for breakfast and to try their noodle shop.

• Visited June 2014