“Gluten free pancakes! And unusual offerings”
Review of Good Morning Cafe - CLOSED

Good Morning Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Rochester, New York
“Gluten free pancakes! And unusual offerings”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

As you can tell by my title, I have to eat gluten free and their gluten free pancakes are out of this world! They are $4 a pancake but were definitely worth it to me. They did have sugar free syrup but ran out of that on a Saturday morning. We had a mixed experience. We went late one Friday morning and had excellent service. I had just scrambled eggs and a pancake and my husband had the vegetable hash. We were both very happy and decided to return the next day. On Saturday morning it was packed! We were lucky to sit down right away but the food took much longer. My husband ordered the home made warm applesauce and gluten free pancakes which were delicious. I ordered the tofu scramble which was tofu, eggs and vegetables and turmeric. It was totally tasteless. We were so hungry when we got our food that we ate it anyway and I did say something to the waiter but not until after we had eaten it all so I didn't expect any kind of accomodation. And of course, I had the pancakes.The coffee is good..I'd go back for the pancakes but not on Saturday morning!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Avery510

Clifton Park, New York
“Father's Day Breakfast”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My one request for Father's Day this year was a good breakfast. My wife suggested the Good Morning Cafe, and after reading the menu I was in. We thankfully beat the rush and got a table after only a ten minute wait. The food was good - I had a breakfast sandwich that kept me full til dinner, and the family enjoyed their meals, too. They were very accommodating of my daughter's food allergies, and the staff was very friendly. We will be back again, for breakfast and to try their noodle shop.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Stephen M
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I meet here once a month for breakfast, and we love it! Their baked french toast is to die for. The meat & potatoes scramble is also delicious, along with the grilled sour cream coffee cake...yes, grilled. This place also has great coffee - not too strong and not weak. Gets very busy on Sat/Sun mornings after 9am.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Farr81901
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Fun, cozy, colorful country, yet artsy feel. Live Music on Sunday morning was nice, not loud (acoustic act). Food and service really could not have been better. Tasted a lot of my family member dishes. The only thing I wasn't high on was the artisan bread French Toast. Everything else, on let's, Pancakes, Eggs, hash browns... were great!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Maritime96
Ballston Spa, New York
“Favorite Brunch Spot for Miles”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I wish there were more places like Good Morning Cafe! Always feel like we're getting a great, healthy meal-love the local, fresh ingredients and the staff always makes us feel special when we arrive. We've been coming here since the first week they opened and are anxiously awaiting their new dinner venture "Good Night Noodle".

• Visited February 2014