“Worth the Trip”
Review of Iron Roost

Iron Roost
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Here at Iron Roost, we dare to be different. Our specialty is gourmet waffles, but it really is so much more!! Kind service, a cozy atmosphere, and some of the best darn coffee you'll ever sip on. We are passionate about what we do, and take pride in the quality and uniqueness of our product. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to create dishes that will fill your belly and warm your heart. We hope you enjoy your experience as much as we did creating it. Thank you. Long live the waffle!
Schenectady, New York
“Worth the Trip”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I had a very nice lunch here. Great atmosphere. Order at the counter and they deliver your meals to your table. Very friendly service. The grilled cheese waffle with Swiss and tomato and pesto was excellent.

It is worth the trip to try it out!

• Visited June 2013

Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Went back a second time”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The waffles were delicious, and the people working here were friendly.

We went here after not finding any good breakfast places with outdoor seating in Saratoga Springs. It's just a short drive and so worth it.

Recommended are the lemon and berry waffle and grilled cheddar cheese waffle. Unique. Delicious. Satisfying.

Chicken salad waffle could use a little more seasoning.

• Visited June 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“I now crave waffles!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I always order the same thing- a whole waffle with homemade whipped cream and syrup. I seriously crave it now!!! I'm not sure about the other items but this is delicious! The restaurant is cute, trendy and clean! I tried to go there this morning but there was a 35 minute wait. Prices are bit high, portions a bit small but the food tastes delicious!!!

• Visited April 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Yummy Waffles”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Worth a visit. Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. I had Waffle bananas Foster. Yummy with real whipped cream. My s
Husband has the southwest waffle which similar to a crepe with filling. Fresh ingredients.

• Visited May 2013
“Keep it Simple”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I thought this place had tradional table service. It doesn't. But don't think it has tradional counter service either. I have to say, I was a bit confused upon entering, as the person who was to direct my friend and I, was engaged in a conversation with someone. Apparently, she was to have told us to grab a menu right near the door, then read the giant specials on the wall, that people were sitting near, then place our order and go sit, with a big clothespin holding a number that announces our order. We were to get our own drinks, yet coffee is served by a waitress. I guess I write all this to say, I don't know why coming into an establishment to order a meal (a fairly old practice) has to be made so creative as to require explanation by an interpreter. It was a bit off-putting as a new visitor. Still, the food was good. Waffles in a bunch of different ways, including savory combinations. We ordered a vegetable version and sweet waffle sticks. All light and tasty. But don't think you get maple syrup with them. You have pay extra for that.

• Visited April 2013