“Not much from the outside”
Review of Three Olives - CLOSED

Three Olives
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Guilderland NY
“Not much from the outside”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

WOW, great Italian food in a strip mall! There were 7 of us we all ordered something different so we could try it. All I can say is why cook home when you can eat there. :-)

• Visited July 2013

Galway, New York
“Three Olives - A little bit of Italy in Ballston Spa”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had dinner at Three Olives - my sister had the Calamari Fra Diavalo -
my mom and I had the Chicken Parm with the penne - the salad and bread were good too - enough to bring home for dinner the next nite - worth the drive to Ballston Spa and parking is not a problem - they are located in a strip mall out side of Ballston.

• Visited May 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“A nice casual restaurant!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We didn't have a reservation so there was a bit of a wait but that was okay. The atmosphere is casual but nice. Our server was very thorough and attentive-Chanel I believe. My husband and I ordered 2 entrees, veal parm and chicken francaise, both very good! They came with small salads and rolls. Both entrees were approximately $15. I think that's reasonable. Wine was $6 a glass. I wish they had half carafes. The chocolate cake definitely cured my husband's chocolate craving. The appetizers and pizza looked good as well! We went here once before when it first opened and I have to say this time it was much much better! I saw the restaurant on double take deals so I thought I would give it another try- I'm glad I did!!!

• Visited May 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“Top notch”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I first tried this place shortly after it opened with a poor experience. Last week I decided to give it another go and we had a very pleasant meal. The service was perfect and the food was wonderful. I had the garlic parm chicken wings and the chicken parm which were both perfect. The one downer was the bread was cold as if it had just come out of a fridge. That aside, this restaurant will now be in my regular rotation for visits. Don't be put off by the strip mall exterior.

• Visited March 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Delicious and unpretentious”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Just finished a wonderful meal here -- this place is such a little gem. Three Olives is tucked into a newer small strip mall, and the atmosphere is very casual and pub like. But don't be fooled; fresh salads, pastas, and sauces await. Our server was one of the friendliest we'd had in a while and spent a good deal of time going through the menu with us and making recommendations. A+ on service and very reasonably priced. Had calamari fra diavolo and my husband had shrimp fra diavolo. You could tell the pastas were homemade. Would definitely return.

1 Thank martininrossi