“Unique Atmosphere”

The Whistling Kettle
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Whistling Kettle is a full service cafe and tea room with a diverse menu offering for everyone. Paninis, crepes, artisan soups, plenty of salad choices, home made scones, tea sandwiches, beer and wine and over 150+ types of tea. We also offer all our tea in bulk as well as a full line of merchandise.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Unique atmosphere, lots of mahogany. Unique and thorough selection of teas. Good soup and sandwiches. Feels like it belongs in Diagon Alley in Harry Potter.

There are newer reviews for The Whistling Kettle

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I cannot say enough how much my fiance & I enjoy this place. Last weekend we drove over an hour & a half just to go to the Whistling Kettle & then headed right back home. So many different teas to choose from...we never know what to order. Luckily the staff is very helpful & always where with a great suggestion. We love their quiche, soups, paninis, crepes, tea bread...it's all amazing. If you're ever anywhere NEAR Ballston Spa it's worth stopping. You will NOT be disappointed.

Cons: Sometimes there is a very long wait & sometimes the servers take a while to get to you. But we know that going in & plan accordingly. It's worth the wait.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Wish I were a tea drinker b/c I'm sure this place is great for tea! Thought I would give it a try and tried some fancy ice tea that was a waste of $ for me. Lunch was good, but a tad much for what I had. Service was awful so I guess, all in all, I wouldn't go back. Many other better places to eat in the area.

1  Thank Marilou M. P
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been to this place many times now and it is always good. The service is always good and the staff really know the menu and are a great help.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The tea selection is outstanding, the food overall is good... interesting salads, quiches and desserts.