“Great night out...”

Restaurant at Mohegan Manor
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt. 48
Description: Enjoy the splendor, warmth and charm of candlelight and flickering fireplace in our elegant restaurant that creates the finest meals blended with highly personalized quality service and romantic ambiance make it a home away from home. Our food, style and sense of pairing will make you want to return time after time. The special menu items change daily keeping our patrons intrigued and satisfied. Join us for dinner or stop by on your way home for an espresso, cappuccino or one of our amazing homemade desserts.
Liverpool, New York
“Great night out...”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were celebrating a birthday and had our 14 year old daughter with us. She had ravioli....and ate them all!!! One diner had the lamb and it was the most delicious lamb I have ever tasted. I had the filet which was perfectly cooked....but I was seriously out-ordered by the lamb. We had our favorite lemon cake for dessert....some sweet and light to end a perfect meal. When we don't have any of the kids with us we usually sit downstairs b/c we like the more relaxed atmosphere....but wherever you sit, even if in the bar area, you are guaranteed a great dining experience. The wait staff is the best!!

• Visited July 2013

San Diego, California
“Make your meal an experience!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

For a night out, start with drinks and sushi downstairs in Club Sushi. The entertainment is great and very interactive with the customers. Then travel upstairs and have an exquisite dinner. Dennis, the owner, is very attentive and friendly making you feel like you are a guest at his manor. We enjoyed looking at the various artwork displayed thus while "experiencing dinner we were experiencing a museum". We will be back!

• Visited July 2013
Baldwinsville, New York
“One of our favorite restaurants”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We eat at the Manor every couple of months, almost always have a wonderful time. The food is always good, and the bar has an enjoyable atmosphere.

What my wife and I like most about the Manor is that they often have specials you don't find anywhere else. They often have items on the menu no one else has (had antelope, I believe, one night). I love to try new things, and most of the time I am very pleased with their offerings. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection.

In the past we have had a couple of questionable service issues, but things have been very good in that regard as of late. The bartender is a true professional; we often eat at the bar.

Last week my wife and I ate there, my wife had the filet and I had the lamb porterhouse. Both dinners were delicious, though I didn't understand what a lamb porterhouse was (a lot like a lamb chop- still was very good). We will be back soon. BTW- the artichoke appetizer we shared was delicious, nice recommendation.

As for value, it is quality over quanity. If you want a lot of food for a cheap price, this is not the place for you. However, if you want food that is fresh and of high quality, the Manor is worth the price.

• Visited June 2013
Baldwinsville, New York, United States
“Great Wedding”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We attended a wedding at the Mohegan Manor this evening, and couldn't have been more pleased. I have been to many weddings, and this was at the top of the list. The room was lovely, the staff were all very attentive and professional, and the food was pheonominal! The attention to detail was amazing, and having been in the industry for 30 years I am not easily impressed. Cudo's to the entire staff including the exceptional chef's! Job well done...

• Visited May 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Nice Gem”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We have been to Baldwinsville many times but never to this restaurant. Our first visit was a complete surprise. We were going for Sushi but found that they don't serve Sushi on Sunday. Although a little disapointed, we ordered from the regular menu instead. What we had was awsome. We had calamari prepared like I've never seen. The Kobe burgers were wonderful as well. I look forward to returning and going to the Sushi Bar which is in a seperate part of the restaurant downstairs.

• Visited April 2013