“Love the Aglio pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My family LOVES the Aglio pizza from Dough Boys!
The wings are also excellent here! We have never been disappointed when ordering from Dough Boys

There are newer reviews for Dough Boys Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I ordered over 100.00 worth of pizza and wings from doughboys for a party. We were not disappointed! The guests liked it so much, I should have ordered more! One of the pizzas, the vegetarian, was on whole wheat crust and went fast....it was very good. The boneless wings were delicious as was the big sheet pizza I ordered. I usually order too much and have leftovers, but not this time...
They make their own dough for the crusts and you can tell.
It was delivered to my house on time by a friendly young lady-
I will definitely order from them again!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We've tried wings at every pizza shop around the area, and Dough Boys have the best. The wings are large and meaty, and there are many sauce choices. The more you buy, the better the value per wing. Gourmet pizzas are all delicious, but some with fewer toppings and no meat seem overpriced. Because of the great wings and fast delivery, we've put Dough Boys on speed dial.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been going to Dough Boys since we moved to Baldwinsville 11 years ago and I have never been disappointed. Their pizza is delicious and their Honey BBq wings are to die for.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

when I first started getting his pizza and was great. Then you could tell after a few times that he was freezing his dough. The mushrooms were like eating huge stems. Not worth it. Want good pizza , take a drive to Oswego Pizza villa. awesome food.