Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse
The Red Mill Inn(Baldwinsville)(Great Value!)
$86
$92
HIExpress.com
$105
$89
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$80
$45
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$85
BestWestern.com
$101
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsaccept petsroom was cleanthe staff was friendly and helpfulnew yorkfirst floorthe breakfast areafree breakfastsyracuse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Nice clean hotel with decent breakfast and value for the money, abit hard to find but the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Forgetting that is was parents weekend at Syracuse University I didn't try to book a room until a week ago. The hotels closer to Syracuse were sold out or more than doubled the room rate. I found Microtel in Baldwinsville on line, a bit far but for 2 nights how bad could it be. WE checked in and them went out for dinner, arriving back at 10:30 PM. There was what appeared to be a tailgate party under our window. I waited until 11:30 and called the front desk. I was told that this was a wedding party and they had it planned for a long time. I explained that it was late, they were loud and right under my window. Again I was told that it was planned for a long time. I requested that the manager go iut and ask them to keep it down "....it was planned for a long time". I told them that my next call was going to be to the local police department to complain about the nose I was told that they would ask the part to be more considerate. I finally fell asleep at 12:45 with the noise.
My wife and I woke up sore form the very uncomfortable bed. On Saturday night the party moved 30 feet down and were directly under a different room. The noise kept up until 3AM.

Next time I will sleep in the car rather than book a room here.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

It would have been nice to have a hottub, as we were traveling for miles. Not necessary for a pool, just a hot tub.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very clean rooms and friendly customer service. My only issue was having to have the room cardkey re-activated each night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business