Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews other guests mokoro trip hippos and crocodiles great game drives great fun female lions welcome song beautiful birds pack of wild dogs highlight of our trip game viewing safari drives cape buffalo fire pit tent ryder tracker
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2015

I greatly enjoyed my time at Pom Pom. It is a beautiful camp in the Delta and there are plenty of activities and wildlife to be seen. The staff were great and very accommodating of special requests. They give a personal touch by socializing and dining with guests and even housekeeping and kitchen staff interacted with the guests which was very unique and enjoyable!

I really liked the guest rooms - the comfort, the cleanliness, the outdoor shower!, the view from my balcony. It is well-maintained. The property is beautiful with a wonderful view and animals roaming around freely - elephants, monkeys, hippos, some kind of antelope species, lots of birds....

Was fortunate to do game drives, boat rides, mokoro and even a walking nature tour. No one can guarantee what you will see, but that's part of the excitement. I stayed for 3 nights so I had plenty of time to take it all in and relax too.

The hotel does not have ANY connectivity - no cell phone coverage, no Wi-Fi, no hotel phone... Being disconnected was something I greatly valued and hope it does not change. But it's important to point out for those who need to stay connected. I'd highly suggest you "switch off" because you have no other choice and then you feel really connected with nature and disconnected from the outside world. I loved that.

The food was delicious and they definitely keep you very well fed throughout! I would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank dmt4v
Reviewed September 2, 2015

I only spent one night at the resort, but in my short stay I encountered luxurious accomodation, accomodating staff (who fitted my itinerary around my flights in and out), knowledgeable guides, and good food. Managed to squeeze in a motor boat tour of the delta, evening game drive, and morning canoe trip before flying out. Staff joined guests for meals which was a nice touch.

Room tip: They are all good !
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Alex G
Reviewed September 1, 2015

This was our second safari but 1st in Botswana. The tents were luxurious and comfortable and looked out over the water with a lovely private decked area. The shower is in an outside private courtyard which was a little chilly in August early morning and late night. Unfortunately for us there were generator problems so we didn't have a hot shower on our 2 night stay. The stay was fully inclusive and staff were very attentive. To charge your electronics there was a lockable communal cupboard as no power outlets in the tents. The swimming pool was great but too cold for me at that time of year. Food was very good with no complaints they were very accommodating. Dinner was communal and was joined by some of the staff who have interesting stories to tell. Vehicles were good open sides and comfortable however a little crowded in the vehicle at times which makes it difficult for photos. There is NO WIFI so enjoy the peace. We would have liked more say in what we were going to see as on the first night we wanted to see the Lion but was told we were going somewhere else. We did see the lion the following day so didn't miss out but would have liked more control. The last day was a boat ride which we didn't want to do so just relaxed in the beautiful surroundings.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank clarec388
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

This camp was our first stop in Botswana, coming from Johannesburg. Andy, who manages the camp with his wife, insured our comfort and safety. LT (for lion tamer!) our game driver, was good but once gave fallacious information on the so called rain tree. Why the guides wouldn't figure out that eventually we would get the right information is puzzling! The tent was nice and comfortable. The shower outside is beautiful under the sun but at 5 AM, brrrrrr!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank femmegettingsage
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

Spent 3 days at Pom Pom Camp in the Okovango. We flew in from Maun.The welcome we received on arrival was great .The luxury tents are fantastic with the bush sounds surrounding you. The food and wine is great. The service is fantastic. The game drive was superb and we saw many different animals and birds. I would recommend this to all.

Date of stay: September 2014