“Great if your a Football (English) fan”

Lily Flanagan's Pub
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Babylon
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking to dine out with the family, a night out with your friends, or a place to hang & watch your favorite game, our atmosphere at Lily Flanagan's Pub Babylon is the perfect setting for you! Our menu boasts Traditional American paired with Irish Pub Fare so there is something to please everyone! We offer Daily Dinner Specials every night of the week, Drink & App Deals during most pro sports games, plus Happy Hour & Late Night Specials Monday - Friday. If its a Night Out on the town you're looking for, our lively bar atmosphere Friday & Saturdays is sure to please! The weekend starts with a Live Rock Band Every Friday, Acoustics in the Dining Room Saturday & Sundays, plus Late Night DJ with Drink Specials Friday & Saturday Nights. We welcome you to join us at the Village Local Favorite & leave you with a dining experience you'll never forget!
Maidstone
“Great if your a Football (English) fan”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Whilst away recently, staying in Babylon, It was suggested that if I want to watch Champions league football, Lily Flanagans is the place.

Chelsea were playing Basle, so I walked along, there are 5 or 6 TV sets above the bar with a great selection of varied matches on, not many people watching apart from me, the other 5 or 6 guys were all ex pats and regulars, that said, they could not have been more welcoming, talking football and showing interest in me as an outsider.

I did not eat anything, but had too many Pumpkin ales, so I staggered back, the food looked ok.

On the downside, Chelsea lost :(

• Visited September 2013

ny
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went there based on a recommendtaion from a coworker- what a mistake. The food took forever (mind you we ordered 2 burgers and fish and chips) and my husbands fish and chips was cold and undercooked. The restaurant was not crowded there were enough empty tables for there to be no excuse. When we asked the waitress where the food was she told us she had to put the orders in for several tables - no apologies. The only thing that came quickly was the check - which included a charge for a drink we had not been served yet.
Will not be back.

• Visited June 2013
flushing, ny
“Bring your appetite & friends”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

FDantastic pub atmosphere, excellent food: highly recommend the Blarney Roll appetizer - a real feast for your taste buds. Have had the fish & chips several times & their salads are also really nicely prepared & tasteful. Last visit there were several functions going on, but they had hassle free valet parking so you didn't even mind. They're part of restaurant.com - so we recommend bringing one of the gift certificates to make an even nicer experience.

• Visited April 2013
Deer Park, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had been to this restaurant before with my boyfriend. Tonight I took my parents. They loved it! Mom had the infamous Shepherd's Pie which met her expectations. Dad had the Steak Marsala, again excellent! I opted for Cranberry Ribs, amazing! I would highly recommend this place.
Because of the excellent service we have booked a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend's mother. Looking forward to a great experience!

1 Thank Barbie619
North Babylon, New York
“Irish Pub”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My good friend and I used to have lunch here at least once a month, that is, until we got disgusted with the food. Its always the same stuff, boring.....the actual taste of the food is not bad, average style, nothing to faint over. The service at lunch time is not that great. Havent gone for dinner so I dont know if things are better at night, but we honestly have not gone back here to eat again and dont plan to either.

Visited March 2012