“Good Food and Good Prices”
Review of Mulberry Street

Mulberry Street
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Babylon
Cuisines: Pizza
New York
“Good Food and Good Prices”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Mulberry Street in Babylon is a nice Italian Restaurant. The food is good. They always have specials. Always a good experience.

Visited June 2014

Long Island New York
“Stinks”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

No good. Service rots. No refills on drinks. (but they dont tell you that). and the food tends to be a little on the gross side. But i find the pizza from the pizzeria side to be fine. Would order a pie for take out but I wouldnt dine in.

1 Thank SnowH8er09
Lindenhurst
“Mulberry Street Babylon GREAT”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We' found Mulberry street a couple of years ago and we Really Love the food. I usually go there on Sundays with my family anywhere fro 4 to 12 of us for Dinner. THe choices are many to say the least, the food is Really always abundant and very very tasty. As I'm and Italian American, I can tell you it's thisclose to Italian Home Cooking..

New York City, New York
“Best Eggplant Parm- Bayshore Road”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The title reveals the one thing I liked at the bayshore eatry.
The Babylon Village has very good food but the noise from loud customers is ear shattering and sometimes the waiter or waitress will dump afamily with kids right behind you even though the place has ample room to seat antsy children, I recommend you eat and run out of there on pasta night or get a splitting headache

Plainview, New York
“Maybe the Pizza's Good”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The best part of the meal was the pizza bread when we first sat down. The salads we ordered were drenched in vinaigrette, and the chicken cutlets had a starchy after taste. We are not fans of iceberg lettuce and prefer balsamic over wine vinegar. The sauce was typical pizzeria style, definitely not San Marzano.

Half my order was not filled, but at least I wasn't charged. Service is a step up from a diner, but no where close to white glove. Pasta was under-cooked and tasted par-boiled before heated and served. I would not go back for dinner anytime soon.

• Visited September 2013