“Nice Decor”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place has a nice street appeal and cozy mexican once inside. Was there for a shower and they did well with food and service.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Don Ricardos on a Saturday night and were told that we would have an hour wait. We decided to go elsewhere, but were intrigued to return being that it was so busy. We went back on a Wednesday night, but could not understand why people would wait to eat here. We were seated immediately, and served with chips and salsa. The salsa tasted like it was from a jar, but the chips were okay. We ordered guacamole which was so tasteless that we had to add salt, and salsa. Mt daughter and I ordered the Fajitas Felices, which has chicken, shrimp, and steak. The steak tasted like it was cooked and then re-heated in a microwave, the shrimp was tough, and the chicken chewy, Unfortunately, I will not be giving this restaurant a second chance.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

What a disappointment.
Place was crowded, and we were told it was a 30 minute wait. Turned into 1 1/2 hour wait, and they fed us tortilla chips & water for the next 45 minutes.
The place was getting empty by the time our food arrived.
The food was tasteless, and many of us left more than half our food on our plates.
As we near finished, they brought us dessert menus, and acted like we were in the way of closing time.
Save your evening, and look elsewhere for dinner.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place has just gone downhill over the years. The last time I was there(Feb 2012), yes it really will be the last time, the food was way below average and the service poor. The staff looked like they wanted to be somewhere other than the restaurant and not one of them smiled. I'm surprised it's still open, that's how bad it was. Taco Bell would be a better choice, I kid you not.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I phoned in a order for my wife and i and went to pick it up. upon arrival at the specified time i waited a additonal half hour. my phone then rang from my wife who informed me that the restuarant called and gtave our order to some one else. ok mistakes happe. But next thing i see is a family come in with the wrong order apparenly mine which was now opened by them and the restaurant try to give me this order.