“Best Italian Restaurant in Babylon Village”

IL Villaggio Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #19 of 72 Restaurants in Babylon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Amityville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Restaurant in Babylon Village”
Reviewed November 3, 2010

The staff is wonderful and the food is the best. We have been there 4 times since we were first recommended 3 months ago and now if we feel like Italian, its a no brainer! Even the simplest of meals takes on a whole new fabolous taste!!!!!! We have recommend our friends too and they all love it!

1 Thank quekelli

Babylon, NY
“First Time and NO Missteps - this isn't just a pizza joint”
Reviewed July 17, 2009

Great food, great value, great service - need I say more?
Five of us, who frequent local Babylon restaurants, enjoyed a very pleasant dinner at Il Villagio last night. The kind person taking my reservation over the phone set the pace for my expectations and they delivered. The pre-fix option of $25 included a choice of two appetizers, a choice of two salads, a choice of many entrées, a fresh canoli and a glass of wine. We all ordered different entrées and were all pleased. The caesar salad as a salad choice was dinner size. The service was very pleasant and attentive. The atmosphere was very nice with a large open window to the street, linen cloths, candlelight and nice lighting. Thankfully, we were five talkative women, so they seated us in a corner and I don't think we disturbed anyone, but the noise level was perfect and we could hear each other well without having to be loud. Overall, a very nice evening.

1 Thank ReviewBabylon_NY
North Babylon, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to go back again and again”
Reviewed March 28, 2008

Everything about our dinner at Il Villagio was perfect. From the service to the food, it was a pleasurable dining experience. I ordered the roasted pepper ravioli and a tossed salad with the house dressing. Top notch all the way. So good was just the salad dressing that I suggested they bottle it and sell it in the stores. My husband and I have eaten here twice and plan to come back again and again. Definitely worth a visit or ten !

Jennifer Groh
North Babylon, NY

1 Thank jgroh
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed December 1, 2007

I was at Il Villaggio on Wed night with friends and loved it so mush I am going back tonight with my family to celebrate a birthday. Excellent, authentic Italian food!

2 Thank pandemoniumboutique
Babylon, New York
“The best Italian food!”
Reviewed January 3, 2007

Il Villagio is my favorite Italian restaurant. They have the best italian food on all of Long Island! The food is all freshly prepared and always comes out piping hot. It's all excellent!

1 Thank KK78