“Japanese Delight”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Though we come for the very fresh sushi, they have a good variety if other choices as well. It is a very clean and bright restaurant with friendly staff.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

I have eaten at Shiki many times and it is consistently high quality and the waiters and waitresses are very nice. I typically have sushi, which is always fresh and delicious... bit have been their with friends who have eaten other types of food and they were equally as happy!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff is nice, the sushi portions are much heartier than elsewhere, always fresh and delicious. The Garlic Oysters are the best around. I've been to many, many sushi places including Nobu (which, don't get me wrong, was fantastic), but for all points considered, This is still my favourite.

1  Thank TrumpetofDestiny
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been looking forward to trying this place, it is always crowded and I heard good things. I didn't order sushi which from what I understand is some of the best around, family is not sushi lovers. I ordered a scallop dish that was delicious. Prices are a bit high, and I don't know if it was because they were busy, but the service was painfully slow. I thought the food was delicious and would go back, just not with my family, they were less than thrilled. I would like to try the sushi, it gets rave reviews.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The best garlic oysters around. Fresh sushi worth the trip. Love the specialty rolls. Nothing like a nice cold Kirin and excellent sushi.

1  Thank Kuchliny