“Still My Favourite”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff is nice, the sushi portions are much heartier than elsewhere, always fresh and delicious. The Garlic Oysters are the best around. I've been to many, many sushi places including Nobu (which, don't get me wrong, was fantastic), but for all points considered, This is still my favourite.

1  Thank TrumpetofDestiny

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been looking forward to trying this place, it is always crowded and I heard good things. I didn't order sushi which from what I understand is some of the best around, family is not sushi lovers. I ordered a scallop dish that was delicious. Prices are a bit high, and I don't know if it was because they were busy, but the service was painfully slow. I thought the food was delicious and would go back, just not with my family, they were less than thrilled. I would like to try the sushi, it gets rave reviews.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The best garlic oysters around. Fresh sushi worth the trip. Love the specialty rolls. Nothing like a nice cold Kirin and excellent sushi.

1  Thank Kuchliny
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Their salmon skin rolls are the best. We also shared the mixed skewers. Service and atmosphere are good. Prices are bit on the high side.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Fresh edemame is always free try the garlic oysters. Great wait staff and great service. Everyone knows my name. I always come here for a great roll or to relax.

2  Thank Frank P