“Amazing Tex-Mex for a Northeastern Location”
Review of Del Fuego

Del Fuego
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in Babylon
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Lewisville, Texas
“Amazing Tex-Mex for a Northeastern Location”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

OK - I'm from Texas, so I can judge Tex-Mex. A co-worker suggested we eat at this restaurant and, honestly, I was not expecting much... it was NY after all. However WAS I EVER WRONG! The food was amazing. The variety of sauces mind boggling. The service was great. The location was quaint. Either before or after you eat, you have to walk around Babylon Village - cute cute cute! Can't say enough great things about the restaurant. Would definitely visit again when in the area!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Randall W

Long Island, NY
“Fresh”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food is very fresh, very tastly and good. Portions are good sized. Salsa is great. Drinks could be stronger, but a lot of beer to choose from. Service could be slightly better. Definitely will go back.

• Visited August 2013
new york
“Very good food but slow and intermittent service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I dined here this past week with a friend. We had been wanting to try this place since it opened. We arrived around 6 as to take advantage of happy hour and half priced drinks.
The bartender was very friendly and our margaritas, although very small, were good.
Once we were seated our waiter took our dinner order but it took about 30ms for it to come out and in that time never came back to see if we needed anything. Once we got our food, again, no waiter! I had the shrimp tacos and my friend the fish tacos. My tacos had very little shrimp in them and a lot of cabbage but tasty. Once I flagged our waiter down, we ordered dessert which was a brownie and a scoop of ice cream which was just ok. Again, about 30ms! It doesn't take 30ms to bring out a brownie with ice cream. Not sure what was going on with him. Even with this glitch we would give it another try and hopefully get better service.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NewYorkTarmale
New York City, New York
“A Delightful Cantina”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We have been looking for a great Mexican restaurant and now we found it! The atmosphere is fun and authentic. We started off with the homemade guacamole, which was delicious. The food is very fresh and delicious. I had the fish of the day(red snapper). It was perfectly seasoned and grilled. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the surf and turf, and my daughter had the grilled shrimp wrap. Can't wait to return!

• Visited June 2013