“A beautiful place to arrange a wedding party!”

Venetian Yacht Club
Ranked #56 of 74 Restaurants in Babylon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place epitomizes the word extravagant. My fiance and I came here for a recent wedding and everything was just beautiful. You can't beat a view by the water right? The ceremony happened outdoors right by the water. The space was sufficient to seat about 200 people. The chairs were ornate and were gold colored but not tacky at all. Following the ceremony, we went indoors for the appetizers. There was so much food offered I thought it was dinner. Appetizers happened on the first floor. There was a sushi station, pasta station, meat carving station, cheese and fruit and veggie station and two open bars.

I am pleased to their arrangement and services. I hope many of my friends arrange their wedding party at Venetian yacht club. So now you can get more useful information from Venetianyachtclub.com for more amazing facilities provided by them.

3  Thank AnnaBerry04

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We recently attended a wedding here. The weather was perfect for a beautiful ceremony on the patio overlooking the Great South Bay. The food was delicious. Portions were generous. Service was perfect. Ambiance was beyond compare. The affair would have been perfect had the D.J. cranked down the sound a few decibels. The volume was actually painful. Everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time, even though no one could hold a conversation.

2  Thank Judybt1
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A little background information, we've been coming here for parties since 1997 when this was John Anthony's then it was a great place for any occasion but it has drastically declined in the product served. What a terrible night! First off with the cocktail hour, you get 5oz glasses and only 3 stations with the most bland food on Earth. Oh, and If you have a group of 45+ there is not much seating and it gets very cramped. The main course I got was an undercooked, tough and bland steak. The service was unprofessional and the band received meals, drinks and dessert before the guests! The worst Communion I have been to. Do yourselves a favor and mark off the Venetian as a no go for anything weddings, communions, birthdays or any occasion.

4  Thank Jake M
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went to my friends wedding at the Venetian and had a great time. The food was superb, from the cocktails, through entree all the way to desert. The wait staff wwas polite and experienced in their various trades. The facility was clean and well maintained for the entire time we were there.

4  Thank lowxr