“Great Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner at Barrique. All of the tapas we ordered were amazing. The wine list was very impressive. For me, a very extensive collection of single malt scotches. Service was on point and very attentive for a busy Friday night. Overall, we were very pleased with Barrique and will return!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

My husband and I were here for dinner in February,visiting our son and daughter-in-law who live in Babylon. They knew what items to choose--a goat's cheese ravioli (amazing!), spicy chicken tostadas, a seared steak, and a tuna dish. The red wine was marvelous (can't remember the name, sorry), and service was good. Only caveat is this: it is a very popular restaurant and gets quite crowded and noisy rather early on. We went on a Thursday evening at 5:30, and by 6:00, it was packed and hard to hear conversations.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Visited for the first time after having dinner at another local restaurant. Sat at the bar and really had great service throughout the entire night. Wine selection was good - would have been better if you could customize the wine flight selection - but the bartender (self identified as our Flight Attendant) knew her stuff and helped us navigate through the night. Pricing was good, selection, good. We just got a small flat bread/pizza thing at the end of the night. It was fine. Not a dinner meal, but great after a few glasses of wine. Would definitely go back if we were in the area.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

Well the wine was good, but extremely pricey. No choice of a house wine at this place. The spinach and beet salad was tasty. Now the hard cold truth: this restaurant was pretentious and snooty. We tried their meatball pizza (they only had 3 choices of pizza). It was absolutely horrible; it was a terrible pizza --- literally the worst I've had in my life. I had to hunt for the red sauce and what little I could taste, it had no flavor whatsoever. And get this: only one slice of meatball per slice of pizza, and the size of the meatball slice was that of a quarter (25 cents). either they must have been low of meatballs, even though we ate early for dinner ---- or they are deliberately maximizing profit and ripping off the customer. I thought for a moment it was a practical joke, but no, the joke was on us for eating at a place like this. We will never go back to this restaurant and will definitely tell our friends so they don't have an unpleasant experience and get ripped off price wise with lousy food. And finally for what we got, it was extremely expensive.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I visited for a birthday celebration. Local bar that serves food as well. We had cool little desserts in glass jars Mini key lime pie was very good nice wine selection