“Pizza and More”

Chu Chu's
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Zuni
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place is clean and busy. They specialize in pizza, but I've also had tasty salads and sandwiches.

There are newer reviews for Chu Chu's

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We shared a large veggie pizza for a family of 6 and ended up with extra. The pizza was the best crust I've eaten, and I've had a lot of pizza. The service was friendly.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were happy to find this place because there were few food opportunities in the area. As we sat at our table waiting for the food we ordered, we were most impressed with how meticulously the two young women were cleaning each chair and table including every leg. The food was not too special but certainly adequate and satisfactory.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

There was some type of a live concert going on and a large group of 15-20 people in a separate room, our waitress was on overload. Our waitress had taken our order, but the food did not come.

We had a long wait, and another person, the manager I think, finally came by and asked us what our order was.

We then got our food right away. It was cold, but I think it would have been real good if served on time.

The cook had come out and apologized, or rather thanked all of us for being patient.

I think it was an just more than the restaurant was prepared to handle.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Chips were stale, Store bought taco shells-stale also, my daughter ordered pizza it was just ok, looked like homemade crust, but it was burnt. I realize there is nothing else around, but I expected todays special (tacos) to be good??? The service was good. Price~2 adults and 2 kids for lunch was $30