This is a very special place, which gets everything right. The location is spectacular and the property beautifully laid out, with wonderful gardens and several swimming pools, and superb accommodation. The staff were incredibly attentive and the activities were very well arranged.
The food was of a very high standard. Not inexpensive but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ancient landscapes of wind-sculpted sandstone and untamed bush frame this luxury retreat, 270km from Cape Town. Voted ‘Best Hotel in the World 2009’ in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, the malaria-free reserve is an ecological oasis for diverse wildlife, and custodian of 130 ancient San rock art sites renowned as one the ‘world’s largest open air art galleries’. Evening nature drives and exhilarating outdoor adventures offset an invigorating wellness focus, featuring an outdoor spa gazebo and spa treatments rooted in nature. Delectable cuisine distinguishes this authentic African wilderness escape, while luxurious accommodation includes Koro Lodge, the child-friendly private villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat Hotel Clanwilliam
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve And Wellness Retreat