“Delicious”
Review of Hardy's - CLOSED

Hardy's
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Description: Hardy's "where east meets west" offers a unique variety of food from around the world. We believe in real food not Fast Food.
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We are lunch at Hardy's today on the way back to Cape Town.
My one daughter and I had a cheese burger each- I have never had a better burger in CT! Simply delicious . My husband had the lasagne and my other daughter the chicken schnitzel - all very recommendable.
Will definitely be stopping to eat at Hardy's whenever in Barrydale.

• Visited July 2014

Cape Town
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for breakfast en route to Oudtshoorn. It was an absolute pleasure eating here...the food was excellent and the service was top notch. The owner is very friendly and quite a chatter box. The waitresses were very efficient and gave us excellent service. Beautiful food at very good prices. Well done!

Visited May 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“A definite gem!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

A must stop restaurant. Excellent coffee, food and service. Fresh German pastries and Asian food make up most of the menu but one can still get a meaty goulash.

• Visited June 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent food with smiling faces”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We visited this place on our way from Cape own to Oudtshoorn on 21st April 2014. We were a group of 8 persons and we wanted Indian food. We were pleasantly surprised to get Indian food in such a remote location. The service was very friendly and Barry, the owner, himself was at our service. We were running behind the schedule and still the food served was hot with warm hospitality. Its a must stop for all who are doing Route 62 or "Garden Route".

• Visited April 2014
Swellendam, South Africa
“The Food of Experience & Excellence”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

What a wonderful experience it was visiting Hardy's!! The food was of the highest quality & did I mention the excellent service & hospitality. George is an exceptional host & owner. Making you feel at home & so much more!! Once again I would like to thank you, for an exceptional day & excellent food & prices.

Melanie