“Delicious Chicken livers!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had the best Chicken livers in a very long time! Maybe because one of the chefs is from Mozambique?! We had a nice table outside under a tree. Just before we ate the Manager dabbed some Citronella oil onto the table to help for the flies - very thoughtful! Will visit again!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Best food, atmosphere, and experience to be had in Dullstroom. The restaurant is owner operated by the head chef, so only the best service is given. We had an awesome experience, and will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

A little disorganized when we got there and the restaurant was not even full. We shared the baked garlic cheese snails which were really nice. We both had steaks and we asked how they cooked them and were told with olive oil. When they came they had a barbecue dressing which I wasn't expecting. They were cooked perfectly though. Would go back again

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family of 13 chose to have lunch on Christmas Eve at Royal Coachman. The setting was beautiful with a jungle gym for the kids, the service was very friendly but it took an hour and a half to get our food! The food was very tasty and luckily we were not in a hurry.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I went there for dinner with my boyfriend when I was in Dullstroom. The pizza was inedible tasted like Iit was burnt and undercooked. The service was so slow I thought the waiter died. The atmosphere was somewhat nice. I advise people to go to mayfly ir pickles and things for great food and coffee

2  Thank Ivanna K